Festy GoNuts Retro Beanie
Retro Festy GoNuts logo beanie with pom pom. Warm acrylic wool.
The designs in the GoNuts Festival Shop are all uniquely created especially for Festy GoNuts!
Drop us a line if there is something you would like to see in the shop! We love custom designs!
We know it’s important to look your Fest self when you are being your Fest self!
That’s why we created all of this super funky festival gear – so you can uniquely display your style with ease, and get on to the important matters. Like dancing your ass off with your friends!
So have fun with the Festy GoNuts Music Festival Shop!
Please drop us a line if you would like us to create something custom for you!
And remember to always Be Your Fest Self!
Top 10 Ways to Look Your Fest Self: Music Festival Attire
We spend a lot of time talking about how to BE your fest self. It’s a bit of a theme here at Festy GoNuts. Part of being your fest self, however, is looking your fest self.
Music festivals happen all over the world, in all sorts of environments, climates and temperatues. What you wear to a music festival in Mexico may look a little different from the outfit you sport for a music festival in Colorado. Or not! It’s up to you how you present yourself. Maybe you can be your fest self by wearing sweats and a t-shirt. If you’re here, however, we doubt it! You’re probably going to need a little bling in your music festival outfit! Right?
Why not look your best at a music festival?
So here are 10 ways to look your fest self while you’re being your fest self :
- Be original. Your music festival outfit should set you apart, not blend in with everyone else.
- Think outside the box. Something that you may never consider wearing in general might be just perfect for a music festival. That crazy hat your aunt bought you that’s been sitting on the shelf? Rock that!
- Be comfortable. Never forget about your comfort. Sure, the sparkle mini-skirt looks great, but it’s snowing in Colorado in January. Maybe reconsider.
- Sparkle! You should always sparkle.
- Whatever you do, take care of your shoes. Head to toe. When putting together your music festival outfit, don’t forget the feet! Of course, never sacrafice comfort for style when you’re going to be on your feet all day and night! (refer to #3!)
- Hats, hats hats! Aside from offering needed protection from the sun at music festivals, hats are a great way to express yourself. Add a hat to your music festival attire. You can even fully embrace the hat and wear it the entire festival – you’ll be easily recognized and won’t get lost in the crowd.
- Capes. Never underestimate the power of a cape. Especially as part of a music festival outfut. Just ask a superhero.
- Costumes. It’s a music festival. Get weird! Being your fest self is up to you, however you want to be you! Maybe you’re feeling like Spongebob, or a Whaky-Wavy-Arm-Guy. Whatever. It’s your music festival costume!
- Wings. Music festival outfits can always include wings. Nothing wrong with that!
- Accessories. You can neer have too many accessories as part of your music festival outfit. Wigs, jewelry, magic wands, unicorns, all of the above! Your music festival attire can have it all!
However you want to rock it, rock it like you mean it! It’s your festival. It’s your festival attire. Look your fest self. Feel your fest self. Be your fest self!
Drunken Hearts to release”Reckless Ways of Living” [REVIEW]
Andrew McConathy and Drunken Hearts are releasing “Reckless Ways of Living”, their 5th studio album, on June 2, 2023.
The Cure 2023 North American Tour: Opening Time Down On Fascination Street
The Cure opened their first North American tour in 7 years in New Orleans, LA – home of Fascination Street – with a 29-song set filled with rarities, bust outs and hits!
PREMIERE: Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs “Hold On” [LISTEN]
LISTEN to the PREMIERE of “Hold On” by Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs, off their upcoming new album, “Coyote,” available June 2, 2023.
BajaWonderGrass 2023: Music & Magic in Baja California Sur, Mexico
BajaWonderGrass took place in El Sargento, Mexico, 4/19-21, 2023. The first-year festival, by WinterWonderGrass, featured Buffalo Commons, Pickin’ on the Dead, and many more.
Pixie and The Partygrass Boys Announce New Record
Pixie and The Partygrass Boys have announced the release of a brand new album of cover songs, The Chicken Coop, Vol. 1, out on May 19, 2023.
PREMIERE: Jon Stickley Trio’s New Song “Triumph in Between” [LISTEN]
LISTEN to the PREMIERE of “Triumph in Between” by Jon Stickley Trio, off their forthcoming new album, “Meantime’s Up”
Rhythms on the Rio Announces Full Lineup: Infamous Stringdusters, Cabinet, More Added!
Rhythms on the Rio announced the full 2023 lineup, adding The Infamous Stringdusters, Cabinet, Larry Keel and more!
Michael Franti Headlines Bhakti Fest: September 15-17 in Joshua Tree, California
Bhakti Fest 2023 welcomes Michael Franti to their festival on September 16 -17 at Joshua Tree, California. Enjoy yoga, workshops and more!
Hulaween’s 10th Anniversary: Pretty Lights, Goose, & John Summit to Headline
Hulaween will take place Thursday, October 26 – Sunday, October 29, 2023 at Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, Florida. Featuring hosts String Cheese Incident with Pretty Lights, Goose, Trey Anastasio Band, Joe Russo’s Almost Dead and more.