The designs in the GoNuts Festival Shop are all uniquely created especially for Festy GoNuts!
Have fun picking your festival attire in the GoNuts Music Festival Shop!
Drop us a line if there is something you would like to see in the shop! We love custom designs!
Featured Festy Stuff
Festy Stuff for Women
Festy Stuff for Men
Be Your Fest Self!
Making Up For Lost Time
Free Range Hippie
Dance Like EVERYONE’S Watching!
Hold My Calls
We know it’s important to look your Fest self when you are being your Fest self!
That’s why we created all of this super funky festival gear – so you can uniquely display your style with ease, and get on to the important matters. Like dancing your ass off with your friends!
So have fun with the Festy GoNuts Music Festival Shop!
Please drop us a line if you would like us to create something custom for you!
And remember to always Be Your Fest Self!
Top 10 Ways to Look Your Fest Self: Music Festival Attire
We spend a lot of time talking about how to BE your fest self. It’s a bit of a theme here at Festy GoNuts. Part of being your fest self, however, is looking your fest self.
Music festivals happen all over the world, in all sorts of environments, climates and temperatues. What you wear to a music festival in Mexico may look a little different from the outfit you sport for a music festival in Colorado. Or not! It’s up to you how you present yourself. Maybe you can be your fest self by wearing sweats and a t-shirt. If you’re here, however, we doubt it! You’re probably going to need a little bling in your music festival outfit! Right?
Why not look your best at a music festival?
So here are 10 ways to look your fest self while you’re being your fest self :
- Be original. Your music festival outfit should set you apart, not blend in with everyone else.
- Think outside the box. Something that you may never consider wearing in general might be just perfect for a music festival. That crazy hat your aunt bought you that’s been sitting on the shelf? Rock that!
- Be comfortable. Never forget about your comfort. Sure, the sparkle mini-skirt looks great, but it’s snowing in Colorado in January. Maybe reconsider.
- Sparkle! You should always sparkle.
- Whatever you do, take care of your shoes. Head to toe. When putting together your music festival outfit, don’t forget the feet! Of course, never sacrafice comfort for style when you’re going to be on your feet all day and night! (refer to #3!)
- Hats, hats hats! Aside from offering needed protection from the sun at music festivals, hats are a great way to express yourself. Add a hat to your music festival attire. You can even fully embrace the hat and wear it the entire festival – you’ll be easily recognized and won’t get lost in the crowd.
- Capes. Never underestimate the power of a cape. Especially as part of a music festival outfut. Just ask a superhero.
- Costumes. It’s a music festival. Get weird! Being your fest self is up to you, however you want to be you! Maybe you’re feeling like Spongebob, or a Whaky-Wavy-Arm-Guy. Whatever. It’s your music festival costume!
- Wings. Music festival outfits can always include wings. Nothing wrong with that!
- Accessories. You can neer have too many accessories as part of your music festival outfit. Wigs, jewelry, magic wands, unicorns, all of the above! Your music festival attire can have it all!
However you want to rock it, rock it like you mean it! It’s your festival. It’s your festival attire. Look your fest self. Feel your fest self. Be your fest self!
Greensky Bluegrass announces 2022 Fall Tour, including Thanksgiving and New Years runs, and several PNW and California shows.
“Beyond The Blue” music festival series will take place in Sherman, NY at The Heron Farm and Event Center throughout the summer of 2022.
The 30th High Sierra Music Festival was held June 30th – July 3rd, 2022 in Quincy, California. Headliners included Joe Russo’s Almost Dead, Greensky Bluegrass, The Disco Biscuits and Goose.
LISTEN to the PREMIER of Acoustic Syndicate’s new song, “Bright Lights” from the forthcoming new album, “All In Time.”
DelFest 2022 brought together the past and future of bluegrass and Americana music in Cumberland, MD.
Rhythms on the Rio Music Festival announced its full 2022 lineup, adding Molly Tuttle, George Porter Jr. and more.
Annapolis Baygrass Music Festival announced the full lineup for the inaugural festival in Maryland, including Yonder Mountain String Band, Cabinet, Larry Keel and more…
The women of Tico Time Bluegrass Festival took charge, threw down and dumped it out for an amazing weekend to kick off festy season.
[LISTEN] The Premiere of Tray Wellington’s “Nightfall Rendezvous” from the debut album “Black Banjo.” Featuring Jon Stickley, Wayne Benson, Kevin Kehrberg and more.