What Can I Bring To Red Rocks Amphitheatre? | Red Rocks Guides
Red Rocks Guides: What Can I Bring to Red Rocks Amphitheatre?
Red Rocks Amphitheatre Permitted and Prohibited Items
Red Rocks Amphitheatre is one of the most iconic music and arts venues in the entire world. Nestled among the beauty of the natural rocks formations that frame the arena, Red Rocks has been a part of Colorado history for almost a hundred years. It’s no wonder then that music lovers from around the world flock to this one-of-a-kind venue.
As Red Rocks draws fans from all stretches of the globe, it’s understandable that attendees come with plenty of questions. Tourists have spent hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on tickets, transportation and accommodations, and no one wants their good time ruined by not knowing all of the Red Rocks Amphitheatre Rules and Regulations.
At Festy GoNuts, we always want you to have the best experience wherever you go. Our motto is “Be Your Fest Self.” The best way to do that is to have all of the mundane in order and to be properly prepared, so you can forget your worries and Dance Like Everyone’s Watching!
So, here is a guide to what you can and can’t bring to Red Rocks Amphitheatre:
Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Permitted and Prohibited Items
DO Bring to Red Rocks Amphitheatre:
- Non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed plastic containers (32 oz. or less), unless prohibited by the show; some shows may require the removal of lids upon entering the Amphitheatre.
- Empty, reusable water bottles e.g., Nalgene bottles, Camelbaks, aluminum bottles (32 oz. or less)
- Soft-sided coolers, six-pack size (10″ x 7″ x 7″ or smaller)
- Cloth bags, soft packs (12” x 17” x 12” or smaller) including backpacks (Check out these funky festival packs!)
- Food for personal consumption only; food must be in a clear plastic bag (one gallon or less), fruit and vegetables must be sliced, plastic utensils only
- Blankets, must not extend beyond your ticketed seating area (max size 40″ x 60″)
- Stadium seats and seat cushions (must be under 18″ wide, cannot have legs)
- Personal cameras without removable lenses, unless prohibited by show
- Hat (you can still look good!)
- Sunglasses (get some funky ones!)
- Raincoat or rain poncho (Trust us. Ignore the forecast and bring a raincoat!)
- Warm layer (See above!) You’re coming to Colorado, might as well grab a puffy coat to fit in!
DON’T Bring to Red Rocks Amphitheatre:
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana and illegal drugs
- Glass bottles/objects or aluminum cans
- Laser pointers
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided coolers larger than 10” x 7” x 7”
- Framed backpacks
- Strollers of any kind
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, 360-degree cameras, and cameras with removable lenses
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Totems (self-crafted, decorated sticks or poles)
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Aerosols (e.g., hairspray, sunscreen, boost oxygen)
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Hula Hoops
- Animals (with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA)
- Poi (e.g., sticks, rope, balls, fiber optic whips)
- Remote-controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
Follow the rules about what you can and can’t bring when going to Red Rocks Amphitheatre and you’ll be sure to have a good time.
See you on the rocks!
The updated Red Rocks Amphitheatre 2021 Schedule with postponed and cancelled events.
Red Rocks Amphitheater has announced it will return to full capacity shows by June 21, 2021. Get the details and FULL SCHEDULE here:
The Red Rocks Amphitheatre 2021 Schedule – We’ll remain hopeful that this Red Rocks Calendar holds true – because so far it’s pretty amazing!
Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado is one of the best venues in the world. Parking at Red Rocks is easy, if you know a few tricks…
The 2020 Red Rocks Amphitheatre Calendar is already shaping up to be AMAZING! Here are our picks for the Best of Red Rocks 2020…
Transportation to and from Red Rocks Amphitheatre is one of the most important factors to consider when going to a show at Red Rocks. This Red Rocks Transportation Guide will help!
Red Rocks Amphitheatre is one of the best venues in the world. This Complete Red Rocks Guide has all the information you need to party like a pro at Red Rocks!
Flash Seats is the preferred ticketing method for Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Here is all the information you need for using Flash Seats at Red Rocks.
The Red Rocks Amphitheatre schedule is packed for 2019! Check out the Red Rocks Calendar plus all the Red Rocks info you need for a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
Bluegrass/Americana band, Barbaro, has released a new single – “Dark Turn of Mind” to be included on their upcoming EP, “Under the Covers.” [LISTEN]
Colorado Music Hall of Fame announces the 2021 Induction Class: Hot Rize, Leftover Salmon, Yonder Mountain String Band, The String Cheese Incident and The Fox Theater.
The video premiere of Colorado singer/songwriter Justin Garber’s “Down To The River”, filmed at Planet Bluegrass in Lyons, CO.
DelFest 2021 has announced that the annual festival will be rescheduled for Memorial Day 2022 due to COVID related circumstances.
LISTEN to the Premiere of Doug McElvy’s Red Clay Revival new single, “Gold.”
GleasonFest 2021 was a celebration of the love between Jon and Kristen at Rancho del Rio on the banks of the Colorado River, August 5-8, 2021.
Nick Piccininni joined Yonder Mountain String Band in early 2020. Get to know the newest Yonder member with this quick Q&A video:
The Outdoor Retailer show features the best and newest gear around. Check out our Favorite Festy Finds for the best Music Festival products for 2021:
Start planning for Bonnaroo NOW! Bonnaroo Music and Art Festival Daily Schedule. Manchester, TN. September 2 – 5, 2021.