Stan Jam Preview: Stan Jam 2018
Stan Jam at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado
Stan Jam Preview 2018
The iconic Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado is well known as the inspiration for Stephen King’s “The Shining.” This beautiful location is frequently visited for it’s proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park and for the captivating tours of it’s haunted halls and grounds.
Add one more reason to head to this historic landmark – The Stanley Hotel is now a site for Colorado music festivals with some of the best artists in the business!
The Stanley has played host to festivals in the past – we’ve attended all of the legendary Leftover Salmon parties here – but with Stanley Live there will be plenty of other opportunities to check out one of the best music venues in Colorado.
The latest event at The Stanley is being appropriately dubbed “Stan Jam.” Got it.
This 2-Day music and art celebration will feature amazing live performances in the amazing Stanley Concert Hall, as well as workshops and group picks and jams.
Tickets are still available for what is sure to be an unforgettable weekend of Colorado music! Don’t miss out on this one!
Stan Jam 2018 Schedule
- 3:30 – 6:30 PM: Welcome Reception feat. Modern Whiskey Market
- 8:00 – 9:00 PM: Rapidgrass
- 9:30 – 11:00 PM: The Jeff Austin Band
- 10:30 – 11:45 AM: Bluegrass Workshop (Rapidgrass)
- 12:00 – 1:30 PM: Group Pick/Jam
- 2:00 – 2:45 PM: Wood Belly
- 3:15– 4:30 PM: The Lonesome Days
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM: The Side Hustlers (K.C. Groves)
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM: Dinner Break
- 7:30 – 8:30 PM: Chain Station
- 9:00 – 10:30 PM: The Del McCoury Band
- 11:00– 12:30 PM: Jeff Austin After Party
Need more convincing?
Here are a few of our past posts that should get you excited about headed to Estes Park for Stan Jam 2018!