Ponderosa Days with Eminence Ensemble & Flash Mountain Flood
Ponderosa Days Takes Place Next Weekend
SANTA FE, NM – Colorado-based progressive rock sextet Eminence Ensemble will head south to the country’s oldest and highest capital city in Santa Fe, NM for the inaugural Ponderosa Days.
Presented and partnered with local Colorado rockers Flash Mountain Flood, the two-day, two-night experience will take place among the Sangre de Cristo Mountains on July 29th-30th for an intimate weekend of live performances by Southwest-based soulful jam bands.
Eminence Ensemble will join the talented roster of artists, including hosts Flash Mountain Flood, Pigment, Last To Know, Squeaky Feet, Mask, and more.
Set among 200+ acres of wilderness at a mountain retreat located 7,400 feet above sea level, attendees will also be able to cool off in the outdoor pool boasting scenic mountain views, relax and unwind with the onsite massage therapist, and hike among the dozens of nearby trails.
The festival will also offer a variety of accommodation options, from tent and car camping, as well as limited A-frame cabins for a more glamping experience.
A limited amount of tickets with included on-site camping are still available here.
- Gates open Friday @ 12:00PM
- Music starts @ approximately 2:00PM on Friday and 12:00PM on Saturday
- Headliners for both evenings will start @ approximately 7:00PM with two sets both nights
- Camping check-out @ 10:00AM Sunday
HAPPY CAMPER GUIDELINES:
- Camp sites included with Weekend GA Festival Ticket. Camping is first come-first served.
- Car and tent camping better suited for this event, limited RV space. Contact organizers if you have an RV.
- A-frame camping separate purchase – accommodates 14 ppl
- Day guests welcome – 10 miles from the historic Santa Fe Plaza.
- Port-a-lets and bathhouse onsite.
- This is a NO PETS event – sorry Fido.
- NO CAMPFIRES! We want to be good stewards of the land. Pack it in / out please.
- While personal food and beverages are welcome, please support the local vendors. No Glass please.
- Age 12 and under are free.
- This is micro-fest and ticket sales are capped at 300. Get yours today.
Greensky Bluegrass announces 2022 Fall Tour, including Thanksgiving and New Years runs, and several PNW and California shows.
“Beyond The Blue” music festival series will take place in Sherman, NY at The Heron Farm and Event Center throughout the summer of 2022.
The 30th High Sierra Music Festival was held June 30th – July 3rd, 2022 in Quincy, California. Headliners included Joe Russo’s Almost Dead, Greensky Bluegrass, The Disco Biscuits and Goose.
LISTEN to the PREMIER of Acoustic Syndicate’s new song, “Bright Lights” from the forthcoming new album, “All In Time.”
DelFest 2022 brought together the past and future of bluegrass and Americana music in Cumberland, MD.
Rhythms on the Rio Music Festival announced its full 2022 lineup, adding Molly Tuttle, George Porter Jr. and more.
Annapolis Baygrass Music Festival announced the full lineup for the inaugural festival in Maryland, including Yonder Mountain String Band, Cabinet, Larry Keel and more…
The women of Tico Time Bluegrass Festival took charge, threw down and dumped it out for an amazing weekend to kick off festy season.
[LISTEN] The Premiere of Tray Wellington’s “Nightfall Rendezvous” from the debut album “Black Banjo.” Featuring Jon Stickley, Wayne Benson, Kevin Kehrberg and more.