Northwest String Summit Presents: Peacock Park ‘N Pick
Northwest String Summit Presents Peacock Park ‘n Pick
The producers of the famous Oregon festival, Northwest String Summit, have announced drive-in shows at Horning’s Hideout in July 2021.
A full production will provide quality sound and sightlines for each show.
Please familiarize yourself with all our FAQs, Rules & Regulations here.
- July 20 & July 21, Doors are at 3:00 PM each day. Cars must be in place by 4:45 PM. The show will start promptly at 5:00 PM.
- July 27 & July 28 Doors are at 5:00 PM each day. Cars must be in place by 6:30 PM. The show will start promptly at 7:00 PM.
- If you arrive late, you may be held in a holding area until we can safely park you.
- Curfew each night is at 10:00 PM.
- Tickets will be purchased by car, with four(4) people per vehicle. One ticket per car, allowing 4 people per vehicle.
- Each party may purchase additional add-on tickets if you have a larger vehicle that can safely accommodate more than four people (a seatbelt per passenger is required).
- All concert-goers of any age must have a ticket, and all bodies account for a space in your party. If you choose to bring a child, please recognize people will be enjoying themselves in an adult atmosphere, and children are required to stay in the assigned parking area. Unless accompanied by an adult to the bathroom.
- Purchased ticket type guarantees your vehicle entry into the purchased parking section; spaces inside each section will be first come, first parked as is placed by the parking staff. Being first does not guarantee the best seats of the section but we will do our best to accommodate those who arrive earliest.
- You must remain at your parking space unless you are moving to or from the restroom. Congregating with others that are not in your pod will not be allowed. Zero tolerance.
- Masks will be mandatory anytime a fan is outside of their parking space. A strict Zero Tolerance policy will be enforced. Please adhere to all posted signage and direction from staff.
- To ensure the best sightlines and most enjoyable experience, NO oversized vehicles will be allowed, such as full-size vans or RVs, in any tiers EXCEPT oversized vehicles section in the rear. If you arrive in a vehicle that exceeds our size restrictions of a qualifying vehicle and you have any other section than oversized, then you may be turned away.
- Qualifying vehicle size means any vehicle under 6ft high (including roof racks) AND less than 18ft long. There will be a limited number of oversized vehicle passes sold to be parked in the rear of the lot.
- You may bring your own low-back chairs, snacks, and beverages. Please be respectful of those behind you and leave your flag poles, rage sticks, etc. at home.
- Pack In & Pack Out ALL your trash, recycling, and personal items
- Plan for a designated driver, and do not drink and drive. It is never worth it.
- Restrooms are distanced. Please maintain social distancing if a line forms at restrooms. Each restroom unit is equipped with hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizers will also be available at multiple placements around the restroom areas.
- No Camping is allowed at this time.
- No pop-up tents, canopies, umbrellas, awnings, totems, or anything that could obstruct the view of those behind you.
- No pets allowed with the exception of certified service animals.
- No fireworks.
- No fires or charcoal grills.
- No laser pointers.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No drugs, No nitrous oxide, or illegal substances.
Dance Like EVERYONE’s Watching | Women’s Racerback Tank
“Free Range Hippie” | Women’s Jersey Short Sleeve V-Neck Tee
Nama-Swayze | Women’s Flowy Scoop Muscle Tank
EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN – Blue Ox Music Festival announces its daily artist lineup, for the 7th annual Blue Ox Music Festival, August 19, 20, and 21, 2021.
Producer Chad Staehly reflects on working with Horseshoes and Hand Grenades to create their latest album, “Miles In Blue.”
The Red Rocks Amphitheatre 2021 Schedule – We’ll remain hopeful that this Red Rocks Calendar holds true – because so far it’s pretty amazing!
The 2020 Music and Festival Awards – The Festies! 2020 looked VERY different in the world of music, and the 2020 Festies reflect that! Best Stream, Best Virtual Festival, Best Drive-in and more!
Blue Ox Music Festival will take place August 19 – 21 at The Pines Music Park in Eau Claire, WI. Here is the exciting lineup:
A Mysterious Monolith has appeared outside of McDevitt Taco Supply, a popular Boulder, Colorado bar and restaurant.
CashorTrade, a social network dedicated to fair-priced ticket sales, just launched a new live music streaming platform, CashorTrade Streams.
You could play a key part in keeping Fox Theater and Boulder Theater afloat for future live music and events. Contributing to their recovery funds will help them be able to reopen their doors when the time is right.
Blue Ox Music Festival: Live from the Pines is a virtual festival with live onstage performances from Whispering Pines Campground in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.